The Foundation for Lifelong Learning PERITIA
Participants of a PERITIA workshop / © The Foundation for Lifelong Learning PERITIA
Who we are
Our motto: Unleash your awareness, educate yourself and act!
Our passion is to give and share knowledge and we spread this passion all over the world.
By this we change the way people think and thus the world is changing!
The main aim of the Foundation for Lifelong Learning PERITIA is to carry out comprehensive activities towards the concept of lifelong learning through:
- additional education for children and the youth
- the lifelong learning of adults
- conducting training and educational activities
relating to the improvement of professional qualifications, full social presence and the individual personal development.
- Development, Self-education of youth/students
- Promotion of pro-entrepreneurial and pro-active attitude of youth/students
- NGO education and development
The Foundation is a nonprofit organisation. Since November 2014, the Foundation PERITIA is registered as a Public Good Organisation (OPP status).
Why we are involved in SEMPRE
SEMPRE intends to network and cooperate on a transnational basis - our partnership has a comprehensive knowledge base and will enrich competences and skills of organisations from other EU countries and regions, and individuals including Greater Poland (Wielkopolska) region. This is the surplus of working transnationally!
According to the INTERREG Programme design, our main focus is on capacity building of professionals working in the social service sector. Enabling the staff to work with their end users /beneficiaries / clients /customers more effectively and efficiently will contribute to a sustainable and affordable social infrastructure on a financially sound basis.
Social service providers will deploy more and better tools for empowering members of marginalised groups starting from the macro (European) to the micro (local) level. SEMPRE is understood to be a laboratory for experiment and development. Micro projects are testing ground for this innovative approach.
What will be the most important result of SEMPRE?
- Enhancing the youth, other special groups to cooperate together and undertake local initiatives
- Developing of self-esteem, proactivity attitude and ‘it is doable’ approach (I can!)
- 1 place where different groups can spend their time with others ‘similar’ to them (outside of schools or homes) with the aim to contribute
- Joint developing of products and services which are supporting social innovations and service innovations
- We need to bring the beneficiaries together and help them invent and collaborate as well as match make them with other actors
Whom we are working with
We are working with youth in the Greater Poland region:
1.Youth in general 13-19/20 (gymnasium, high school)
2.Youth from orphanages and foster homes
3.Youth with physical disabilities
4.Students with physical disabilities